Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dreaming of summer

 
I was sorting through my pictures this evening and came across
these pretty roses- don't they make you wish for summer again?
 
"Sing a song of seasons, something bright in all!
Flowers in the summer, fires in the fall!"
~Robert Louis Stevenson~

 
The seed catalogs have come in the mail already, so we can
start dreaming about next year's garden.

 
I would like to move our vegetable garden this year and possibly
make some raised beds or build a new garden area closer to
the house.  It hasn't happened yet though and now it's too cold.
Guess I'll keep dreaming...

 
I'm so glad to live in a place with seasons, there is something
good about each one.  Although once Christmas is over
winter could be over too as far as I'm concerned!
 
As long as the earth endures,
seed time and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night
will never cease.
Genesis 8:22
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...