Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Guess what??


WE WERE CHOSEN TO
BE LITTLE A'S FAMILY!!!

We are still soaking it in- it was so hard to believe at
first.  Late last night we got an email from our social
worker saying we were chosen, so this morning, it all
seemed a little like a dream.  The kids were so excited
but were having a hard time quite believing it this morning
too.  AJ kept saying things like, I know I'm not dreaming
because I don't feel like I'm in a dream, I could taste my
breakfast, so I know I'm not dreaming...  Then after a while
he said, "this isn't a dream, Mom, it's a dream come true!"
We are so excited and happy!!

Next week we will go to their office and read her file,
sign the paperwork saying we really want her,
and set up a visiting schedule.  We just can't wait
to meet her and hold her and get to know her!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your prayers
for us throughout this process!!

As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30

4 comments:

  1. I was just signing in to let you know how much I enjoyed your article on "Emilie" when I saw your news about Little A! Praising the Lord for answered prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, Carmen! To God be the glory for one less orphan! I'm so, so, very happy for you! I can't wait to see her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing!!! I'm so excited for you all! God is good. Bring on the ribbons and bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes!!!! Praising God with you!! I went to your blog specifically to find out if you knew yet! Cannot wait for her to join your family. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...