Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Our Shepherd


I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep.


He will feed his flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in his arms, holding them close to his heart. He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.


My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me.


John 10:11,14, Isaiah 40:11, John 10:27-28

Here is where I found these beautiful paintings.  They were painted by Luigi Chialiva, a Swiss artist, who lived from 1842-1914.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...